Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hello New York


I wonder if the apple will be good to me. New York is a cultural melting pot and I hope there are people out there capable of understanding the concept of a soulmate. To welcome my soulmate search to the big apple, I am dedicating this song to all the guys in NY.

Start spreading your legs
I'm eating your eggs
I wanna take a piece of meat
your cock, your cock.

Your humongous balls
Are longing to spray
And make a large splash of it
your cum, your cum.

I wanna wake up in your bedroom while you sleep
to find your king of a dick, under your sheets.

My perky nipples
While you're sucking away
I'll make a large splash of it
its now my cum,
If I can take it there,
I'll take it anywhere,
It's up my ass, my mouth, your cock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home