Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Soul Mate Searching


I woke up one day and decided to post in Craigslist in search of a soulmate, my soulmate.
This is my initial post:

I am from So Cal and you may be from XXX, but if we are indeed soul mates, or even one who believes that distance will not stop us from getting together, we may become one. Through the wonders of the Internet, text messaging and airline mileage programs, we can beat the odds of long distance relationships.

You can’t pick your soul mate, but let’s be real.


Me: Asian, 5’7 150 lbs., smooth toned body, cute boyish face, positive brings-out-a-nice smile attitude, working professional, healthy disease-free bottom with current tests available, and generally a fun guy to hang out alone or with other people.
You: Average Joe less than 40 years of age with lots of love, fun and sex filled years to offer, and a recent picture to send.

Trust, respect and the power of love shall prevail.


I would have normally posted in Los Angeles, however I think I would widen my search into the other states, post it for a week and move to the next state. All of the responses I get and any following conversations, some censureship of course, will be posted in my blog.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home