Sunday, November 06, 2005

Steve, Seattle

Hi :

Check out my gaydar info and write if interested .

Steve =)

I am a tall, late 30`s American who has taught English (American) conversation in Taiwan, `99-`00. I like Jazz, Blues and Microbrews beer. I am a Science Fiction and Star Trek fan.

I am seeking interesting, attractive men who may find me attractive and are educated and can talk and keep a conversation going. Sex positive (people you like sex but are HIV-negative) are fun people to me. I like to meet over coffee or over the internet and eventually meet in person.

I like to internet surf, go out for coffee with new friends, get a (craft/microbrew) Beer, Enjoy a drink at home. I like to go out for dancing. I enjoy traveling and visiting Microbrew Pubs. Listening to Jazz and Blues is fun. I like Sightseeing and talking to and meeting new people.

Food
Ethnic & American; Asian, Mexican, Europe, USA, Af
Music
Jazz & Blues, Upbeat Rock 'n Roll; Prince, D.Mathe
Author
Tom Clancey, George Will, Grisham,
Film
Action adventure, SF, commedies, Crouching Tiger H
Actor
Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, Will Smi
Actress
Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Meg Ryan, Helen Hunt
TV Show
NBC Nightly News, Meet the Press, ST Enterprise
Vacation Spot
Vancouver, BC; Portland, OR; Oly Penns; Mountains
City
Seattle; Taipei; Salt Lake City, Richmond, Tucson
Country
USA, Taiwan-ROC, Canada, Mexico, Scandinavia
Club
Cuff; Neighbors; Numbers(YVR);
Bar/Pub
R-place; Cuff; Linda's; Rosebud; Elysian Brewery


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home