Thursday, November 10, 2005

What's Your Weight?

No reply after my post below, and I believe its my question about his weight that sealed my faith with Steve. Is it wrong to ask about personal characteristics too soon? What do you think?

Hi Steve,

Yes, I am from Socal, and it's my friends lap pool.
I haven't been to Seattle, but have been wanting to for sometime now. Maybe there will a reason to visit too... :)

I like taller guys, so thats a plus. I am an accountant, and on weekends I usually spend it with friends driving around LA. We like to go to thrift stores, watch plays or classical concerts, dine out, hang out at coffee shops, etc. Sometimes we go dancing or go to the beach. How about, work and otherwise? BTW, how much do you weight?

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home