Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pirates of Pittsburgh

Usually I would post and repost within the week, but due to the hectic holiday schedule, I wasn't able to give Pittsburgh much of a chance. Here are the responses to my ad. And I am not sure if they deserve another posting anyways.

I am at the Station Square Sheraton. If you are intested you can call 412-261-2000. I am WM 42 clean virgin.

Hello. My name is Steve. I am from Harrisburg, PA. I am visiting Pgh this week though. I saw your ad and thought I would respond. I am 5'11", 185 lbs, smooth, muscular .... football player build ... cleancut, masculine, professional guy. My pic is attached. If you like what you see, send me a pic and we can make plans to meet.

Hi..You free during daytime at all? Let me know I live in Bergenfield and only free during day.
Thanks how long are you in town for and planning to go out at all while here? Gay Club in your area - Feathers! J



Hi, The attached are my pictures.
Please send your to me. let see we can work it out or not?
Which area are you located? Jason

Now didn't I tell this guys that I am from Southern California, and not from Pittsburgh. Jeez, even pirates know how to read, or else how would they find the treasures! Well, I do have a soft spot for this city, so maybe my ship will drop its anchors again someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home