Monday, November 21, 2005

Brian from NY

When do you know if a person is wasting your time?

- They ask for your pictures and stats again and again. VAIN
- They don't have any pictures to share. INSECURE
- They only respond with one sentence. DUMB

Check Brian from NY below and prove me wrong.

The end.

nice pics..but would like to see more of your body..(not nude) but so I can see a nice close up clear pic of you..

Note that my ad has my stats.

It is a IBM think Pad R40
what are your stats..?
height and weight..

brian


Only pic? You should see his pic and punch me why I even bothered.

vincent..!

nice to hear from you...sorry..that is the only pic that I have on my new laptop..
eager to learn more about...delighted that you want to check into the possibilities..

how old are you...can you send me a pic when you are able..?

cheers!


Nice comeback.

hey....nice pics..!!

Liked them a lot..!

where you going to church..?

want to chat more.!

Initial response to my ad:


hello...really liked the things you were saying...want to know more..


me: 5'-9" tall 165lbs...45 yrs. old

email me at: xxx AT AOL DOT COM

here's my pic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home