Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mike from NY

Now compare Brian with Mike. When do you know a guy has some potential?

- He stops asking for your stats and pics after two emails.
- He shares something personal.
- He gives his phone number.
- He shows that he cares and looks forward to make the next step of meeting.

After Seattle and Miami, I will be meeting Mike in NY next week. Now this is progress.



Got it... next week... Guess I'm anticipating meeting you!!

Yes... it's down in the 30s... bring warm coat, hat, scarf, gloves and anything else that may keep u warm : P

Mike


Ok he thought I was going this week. Is it too early to show excitement? Who care, I love it!

Hi Vincent..

My hours are flexible this week, so let's set something up. My cell is 917-xxx-xxxx.

I sure hope you brought a heavy coat!!!!

Miker


Ok. I seemed shallow coz I asked about his car. I wanted to know how he chose his nick. He seems like a positive and outgoing person. And he invites me for a meet. Woohoo!

hey hey Vincent..

Fast car? mmm... it's good on gas : ) It's a Jetta and I LOVe it : )

I'm familiar with the places you'll be staying... what type of work do you do?

Hoping we might be able to meet for a drink or dinner during your stay..

Michael

Are the angels helping me out? I am being sent to the east coast for training next week.

Hey Vincent... I'm a huge fan of the beach too!! Love it way better than pool water.

Not too sure what the Doodah parade is.. but sounds fun!

I'm a Financial advisor with MetLife. Interesting work, somewhat frustrating dealing with people's money, as demonstrated by the day I'm having.

That's so cool that you're coming to NY/NJ... what part of NJ will you be staying in?

On the second email, he shares bits of his daily life. And he goes to the gym too!

hello Vincent..

I hope you had a great Sunday for yourself. I did... went to the gym and just returned from cousin's 15th birthday party... fun fun.

Cute pictures-- I guess you like the water as I do : ) what is your background?

Looking forward to connecting soon..

Michael


Initial response to my ad:

hello... that was such a touching post.. very unusual for CL...

good morning : ) I'm 5'7, 165, italian/pr, work out... have been labeled "husband material" by many ... hoping you might think so also

regards, mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home