Saturday, December 17, 2005

My First Meeting

This is way too late. But I just had to tell you about my first encounter from someone I met through my soulmate search. Mike from NY.

I arrived there on a Wednesday, and as soon as I turned on my phone, he left me a message. Then he called again, when I was settled in the hotel room. I returned his call the next day, and within an hour, we met. He looked like his picture, kinda a cross between Jewish and Italian. We had lunch, and split the bill, and headed back to the hotel. We were talking, and then a moment of silence, he smiled and I smiled back. And then a kiss.

Yes, we ended up in bed Thursday afternoon. He is hairy and a overweight, but he knew how to work his way in bed. I give him that, but that was all I can say about Mike.

Nice start I would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home