Tuesday, December 27, 2005

P is for Portland


Picture: The Grotto
A peaceful oasis in the midst of the city, The Grotto is set among 62 acres of botanical gardens. As an internationally renowned Catholic sanctuary, The Grotto offers a place of peace and quiet reflection for all people. More than 100 beautifully sculpted statues and shrines are nestled among flower-lined pathways winding under towering firs. Peaceful reflection ponds, spectacular cliffside vistas and award winning architecture offer inspiration for all who visit this natural gallery in the woods.

After my brief search in Pittsburgh, I am trying Portland. I posted on Christmas day, so maybe thats the reason why I got these responses within hours after my posting.

Hey bud. Believe it or not visiting the family here in oregon and I'm from so cal too. Always lookin for friends and see where it goes. I'm 26 6'4 and 190 pounds. I'd love to chat and have a sidekick phone with aim on it and email. Would love to chat..Ian

I'm 37, 5'8, 150, brown/blue and live in Portland Oregon. I'm safe, std free, loyal, dependable, versatile, looking for friendship/relationship. I have two part time jobs and am also going to college. This pic was taken in Thailand last year..Steve

Hello, That'a a pretty daring posting you have up here on the Portland CL! I admire you for giving it a try. I too am on a search, and you are definitely my type, at least what I am looking for physically, culturally and sexually. Maybe I would be yours as well, if our age difference is not too great a problem--and that cuts both ways, of course. So, I am a 50's caucasian guy, 6'1", 175# lean built muscular top, 8"c who just can't get enough smooth asian skin. I have been single for two years now, and I feel good about finding a partner/counterpart to settle in with for the long run..... So please take a look, and think about it..Joe

Nce ad how old r u?..Patrick

A few days after I am happy to say that I am still in touch with two guys from these group. Guess who.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home