Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Utah to Phoenix


I posted my worldwide soulmate search last year in Utah and Michael responded to my ad. Funny coz he lives in Phoenix, AZ.


So we dated a few months, I believe from October, and it sadly ended last month. I was busy with work, and my new found interest in real estate. He was busy expanding his business. I guess there was not enough love between us to compromise our hectic lifestyle.


However, I am thankful for meeting him. I learned a lot about long distance relationships, as well as the important virtues of honesty and sacrifice. I wish him all the best coz he deserves it. Hopefully we cross paths again someday, and we will laugh at our mistakes, and smile at our long distance love affair that once was.


More power to you babe. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home